Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008



Bah Humbug! That is usually me, but it was much more relaxed this year. We went to 4:00 mass on Christmas Eve, and then hopefully started a fun new tradition. We met the Daniels and Twente families at a local bar for some drinks, food and fun for the kids with pool and wii. Christmas morning came and Cameron waited until 5:00 to come into our bedroom (ugh). The boys got tons of stuff (more to come Saturday in Lancaster I am sure). Went over to mom's house to have dinner and exchange gifts with my brother Don and his family and my mom. My sister Heather was at her father in-law's. Ate way too much and played some cards. Merry Christmas to all our family and friends!!

Side note, It appears that I have some water spots on the camera lens. :(

No comments: