Saturday, March 28, 2009

How do you lay awake in the dark for over 3 hours??




YOU WEAR THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

Had my "experience" of a sleep study last night. Had about 14 wires attached to my head. Two things up my nose. A snore mic taped to my neck. Three straps across my chest, 2 wires connected to each leg and a temp sensor on my index finger. The guy seemed surprised after for 3 hours I laid in the dark. He came in and asked: "James are you having trouble sleeping?" I felt like I should say, No! Call Guinness, I think I may have set a record for staring at the ceiling in the dark while having 22 wires attached to me and I want to talk to them. HERE'S YOUR SIGN! Tool. I left at 1:15. I will deal with the apnia and heart attack.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for the results! Disappointing.

Michele

McCauley's Blog said...

How do you think I felt? Came home and fell right asleep.

7th Woman said...

Why didnt' they give you a sedative???

McCauley's Blog said...

I believe they want your natural sleep.

7th Woman said...

"natural" sleep does not include that many wires up your nose.