Monday, April 13, 2009

Sleep Study Update (Just for you Michele Kothe)

I guess you can get stats and a reading in a sleep study without going to sleep. I was very surprised to get a call from the Department of Sleep Medicine today. The lady said (As I laughed the entire time) that I slept for 20% of the night and I stopped breathing 15 times. I said, "but I never fell asleep". She said, "Yes it says that here". So now I get 3 Lunesta pills and get to take one each night two nights before I go back on 4/30 and then take one that night also. JOY! I hope I can get 30 wires off of me this time. More cool robot looking pictures to come!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Perhaps they can diagnose me over the phone for this cold I cannot shake. Ever tried unisom? That stuff messes me up.
Michele

McCauley's Blog said...

No I have not. I always sleep at home. Falling asleep is not the problem.